Subhadra has over 30 years of extensive clinical experience in soft tissue therapy and remedial massage. For more than 15 years he has also worked passionately to share his broad knowledge as an educator of students training in remedial & sports massage and other types of bodywork – teaching at private colleges in Perth, the Central Institute of Technology (formerly Central TAFE), and at Edith Cowan University (Perth and Singapore campuses).
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certified KMI Structural Integration Practitioner
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- WAOTA – WA Occupational Therapy Association
- AMT – Association of Massage Therapists (Aust)
- IASI – International Association of Structural Integrators
61 – 8 – 9371 6690
61 – 0419 967 776
Po Box 369, Mount Lawley, West Australia 6929
5/37 Railway Parade, Mount Lawley, West Australia
For any enquiries or more information about any of our upcoming Workshops and Short Courses, simply use the contact form below.